Cancellation of campus tours effective Tuesday, March 17th
Kennesaw State University regrets to announce the cancellation of in-person campus visits, including tours, information sessions, and open houses, effective Tuesday, March 17th. These cancellations are necessary to assist in the public effort to reduce the potential spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
This cancellation will remain in effect until further notice. For updates on KSU's response to COVID-19, please visit coronavirus.kennesaw.edu. This decision was made under guidance from the University System of Georgia and the Georgia Department of Public Health as the health and well-being of our students, faculty, staff, and guests is our highest priority.
While we apologize for any inconvenience this cancellation may cause, we invite you to enjoy a virtual tour of the university and look forward to hosting you in the future.
The next best thing to visiting campus in person is connecting with us virtually. Here are some opportunities to interact with us live:
- 2ThursdayAsk Admissions Facebook Live2:00pm
- 7TuesdayVirtual Transfer Information Session2:00pm
- 9ThursdayAsk Admissions Facebook Live2:00pm
- 14TuesdayVirtual Transfer Information Session6:00pm
- 15WednesdayAdmissions Virtual Information Session2:00pm
- 16ThursdayAdmissions Virtual Information Session2:00pm
- 17FridayAdmissions Virtual Information Session2:00pm
- 20MondayAdmissions Virtual Information Session2:00pm
- 21TuesdayVirtual Transfer Information Session2:00pm
- 23ThursdayAdmissions Virtual Information Session2:00pm
- 24FridayAdmissions Virtual Information Session2:00pm
- 27MondayAdmissions Virtual Information Session2:00pm
- 28TuesdayAdmissions Virtual Information Session2:00pmVirtual Transfer Information Session6:00pm
- 29WednesdayAdmissions Virtual Information Session2:00pm
- 30ThursdayAdmissions Virtual Information Session2:00pm
- 31FridayAdmissions Virtual Information Session2:00pm
- 12WednesdayDual Enrollment Information Session2:00pm